Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Esmeralda Concept Art

My city is in the making, going MUCH better than it was a week ago.

I'll be posting the others soon. But for now, here are clothing designs for men, women, and children (divided into wealthy class and peasants).

 Really terrible beginning ideas for buildings, mixed with a cool idea for some upper level canals

 My thief girl. I figured it would be cool to design her, seeing as I wrote a whole story about her life.

 Wealthy class Esmeraldan woman. OBSERVE THE ROMAN/TOKUGAWA-PERIOD INFLUENCES!!!!

 Peasant man.

 Wealthy class man. Notice how I made him a sort of top-knot thing...

 Peasant woman. Not every peasant woman can look as cool as my thief girl!

Wealthy class children compared to peasant children. Somehow the girls ended up being really short...

2 comments:

  1. I love the clothes on your people, it looks like you took a long time establishing things and coming up with every detail, very impressive. Also i like how it reminds me of the Avatar a bit. keep your head up Asper :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch, Fidencio! At first it was really hard to try and design the clothes without it looking like just two cultures combined. I'm glad I succeeded somewhere though. :D

    ReplyDelete